Our mission is to promote excellence in research, practice, education and policy in cardiovascular health, primary and secondary prevention.
Who we are
EAPC is the leading community for healthcare professionals involved in preventive cardiology and interested in tackling cardiovascular risk factors. It is a strong multidisciplinary network covering public health, primary care, secondary prevention and rehabilitation as well as sports cardiology and exercise.
What we do
- Provide education in primary and secondary prevention
- Ensure the dissemination of knowledge and standards in preventive cardiology
- Recognise quality and monitor standards of care
- Release consensus documents, textbooks and practical handbooks
- Provide practical tools for CVD risk assessment and management
- Over 4,000 members
- Over 70 volunteers in the EAPC Board, sections and committees
- Over 60 national CVD prevention coordinators in ESC member countries
- Over 30 EAPC young ambassadors worldwide