Why this network?
- Past Presidents are the best EAPC ambassadors
- They are the memory of our association
- Their experience and knowledge are valued
Role of the EAPC Honorary Presidents
- Advise the EAPC Board on strategic matters
- Represent the EAPC at joint sessions at National Cardiac Society congresses and other scientific events
- Serve as mentors during the EAPC Career Café at ESC Preventive Cardiology
- Participate as faculty members at ESC Preventive Cardiology congresses
EAPC Honorary Presidents
A history of the EAPC
Read the short history written by the EAPC Honorary Presidents about how the EAPC started and where it is now.
A short history of the European Association of Preventive Cardiology (EAPC)
Guy De Backer, Joep Perk, David Wood, Stephan Gielen, Antonio Pelliccia, Diederick Grobbee, Paul Dendale, Hugo Saner
European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, February 2022