The ESC has developed collaborative relationships with its cardiac society partners in Asia to make a difference in the prevention, diagnosis and management of cardiovascular disease on a global scale. To do this, it is extremely important to:
- Exchange for a better understanding of the regional needs and to share the latest worldwide science for best practice to advance the battle against cardiovascular disease.
- Collaborate and strengthen the relationship between Asia Pacific cardiovascular professionals and the worldwide cardiovascular community by participating in one or more of the exciting events where the European Society of Cardiology will actively be present.
ESC in Asia with APSC, 4 May 2024 - Dubai, UAE
The European Society of Cardiology is presenting a full-day track on 4 May 2024 at the Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress, taking place in Dubai, UAE.
The two renowned cardiovascular societies bring together the latest in cutting-edge cardiovascular science, with an Asia-Pacific focus.
- Sessions will feature key opinion leaders from Europe and the Asia Pacific region. Interact and exchange your ideas with them thanks to dedicated discussion times.
- Hear from these international experts about diabetes mellitus and obesity with a focus on Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
- Catch on the latest technologies and current hot topics in cardiology
- ESC in Asia with APSC: Professor Michel Komajda
- APSC Congress: Dr Wael Almahmeed / Dr. Hyo-Soo Kim
Scientific Programme - Saturday, 4 May
09:00 – 10:30: Focus on diabetes mellitus
11:00 – 12:30: Focus on diabetes mellitus and obesity
13:30 – 15:00: Cutting-edge technology in cardiology
15:30 – 17:00: Hot topics in cardiology
There will be no additional registration fees for the ESC in Asia with the APSC track.
Dubai International Convention Centre (DICC)
Dubai World Trade Centre - Trade Centre 2
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Events in Asia with the ESC in 2024 & 2025
- 08-10 March The 88th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Circulation Society in Kobe
- 26-28 April 35th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Singapore Cardiac Society in Singapore
- 2-4 May Asian Pacific Society of Cardiology Congress in Dubai, EAU
- 3-5 May National Heart Association of Malaysia (NHAM) Congress 2024 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- 27-30 June 18th Oriental Congress of Cardiology together with World Heart Federation in Shanghai, China
- 7-10 November 35th GW-ICC/AHS.24 in Beijing, China
- 8-10 November, AFCC 2024 in Singapore
28-30 March JCS2025 in Yokohama, Japan
ESC Asia with AFC in Hanoi, Vietnam - 4 November 2023
Review presentations given by key opinion leaders during during the Asean Federation of Cardiology congress.
The one-day programme covered the 2023 ESC Guidelines and highlighted the most important Late-Breaking trials from the ESC Congress 2023. The ESC in Asia track showed how well we can work together in the global cardiovascular community.