- Outstanding Achievement Award To honour basic researchers in the early stage of their career.
- ESC First Contact Initiative Grant To promote careers in basic cardiovascular sciences in Europe.
Read the reports from the awardees of the First Contact Initiative Grant on their visits to their host institutions.
- ESC Basic Research Fellowship Get ready for the next call for applications!
The European Society of Cardiology, the Associations, the Working Groups and the Councils propose more grants.
Travel Grants for ESC Congress
Proposed to young investigators in basic cardiovascular science, the first step is to submit an abstract for the ESC Congress.
Educational Scientific Activities and Courses
- Basic Science Summer School. Held every 2 years. View presentations from the last Summer School in June 2017. Discover the Basic Science Summer School 2017 Virtual issue, composed of key articles, to enhance your learning.
- MEP Heart Group for Cardiovascular Health week - EU Parliament Brussels “Mind your heart – For a heart healthy Europe” Investing in health: Better & Safer Treatments for European Cardiovascular patients. "Role of Basic Science in Medical Research" View the slides presented by Professor Barbara Casadei
- Access Basic Science presentations at ESC Congress 2018
Collaboration with others ESC groups
The Scientists of Tomorrow collaborate with the following ESC groups :