Why join the EACVI's HIT?
HIT is for people under 40 years old or in training or medical technicians, sonographers and nurses.
Become an EACVI Member at a 50% discount*
- Get a one-year subscription to the online European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging*
- Access tailored educational and scientific resources
- Be invited to dedicated sessions and courses at EACVI congresses
- Enjoy discounts on registration for congresses, certification exams, teaching courses and educational products
- Be eligible to apply for EACVI Imaging Grants in training and research
- Network with others in your field
- Have the opportunity to serve as an ambassador representing the EACVI HIT Community in your respective country and be an essential link to the community
- Connect with the community on LinkedIn: Young Network of Cardiovascular Imaging
* Applies to the EACVI Silver Membership level
The EACVI HIT Committee was created in December 2010 with the task of enhancing the position of young doctors within the CVI community.
The committee aims to:
- Better approach the young generation of experts in the field of non-invasive cardiovascular imaging
- Offer a special discount for the membership programme
- Enlarge the young community and sharing ideas
- Adapt educational resources and congress programme
- Prepare the next generation of EACVI leaders
The committee comprises 21 young doctors, led by Dr. Blazej Michalski from Poland. View details.