The “Scientists of Tomorrow” (SoT) is the group of young, proactive, basic and clinical researchers, who work closely with the Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science to fulfill its mission in promoting and supporting basic science among young ESC members. Members of the "Scientists of Tomorrow" will contribute to the scientific, educational and advocacy activities of the ESC paving the way of its future.
The SoT community continues its development via the LinkedIn platform where basic scientists from all around the world are able to exchange easily about major issues and discoveries.
Reaching the SoT community on LinkedIn means strengthening your network.
- to promote and increase the participation and contribution of basic cardiovascular scientists to the ESC meetings and educational activities
- to promote the Council's educational activities to young scientists in training
- to strengthen the link between young scientists and the leaders of the field / Council on Basic Cardiovascular Science
- to encourage gender equality in supporting the career of young investigators in basic cardiovascular research
- to disseminate important findings from basic research to the public
- to draw attention of young clinicians to basic research
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org