The Young EP Committee facilitates, enhances and accelerates the development of electrophysiologists' early career.
A global network within the scientific EP community was created for members younger than 40 to assist them with scientific exposure and networking opportunities.
EHRA Young EP Committee 2020 - 2022
The committee's goal is to promote the work of its members and create a global network within the scientific EP community to assist with non-clinical professional training needs.
Dr. Katarzyna Malaczynska-Rajpold
Dr. Philippe Vanduynhoven
Dr. Emilia Violeta Goanta
Dr. Martin Manninger
Dr. Martina Nesti
Dr. Nikola Pavlovic
Dr. Raquel Adelino Recasens
Dr. Victor Waldmann
- Build a network for young electrophysiologists (EP)
- Give up to date educational content to young EP
- Address congresses & events to young EP
- Create a young EP exchange programme
"Opening up the network: The benefits of getting involved with EHRA and its young community".
Who can join?
- Electrophysiologists out of training until the age of 40
- Electrophysiologists with no more than 3 years out of training if over 40 years old
EP National Ambassadors
The EHRA Young EP Ambassadors are nominated every two years by the EP Working Group/National Cardiac Society President.
The role of the Young EP Ambassador is crucial as it is to contribute to the creation of a global network within the scientific EP community, stimulate involvement and promote membership in their regions.
Young EP Initiatives
EHRA Young EP Insight Programme
The EHRA Young EP committee has launched a new networking opportunity for EHRA Young EP members.
The Young EP Insight Programme is a non-funded 1-2 week observership in a chosen EP centre.
This initiative puts in relation centres with Young EPs allowing young electrophysiologists to gain new experiences, expand their expertise and learn from other centres workflow and practices.
In addition, the hosting centre will also expand its network of collaboration and have the opportunity to show its clinical and educational excellence in the field of cardiac electrophysiology and devices.
EHRA Young Ambassador Summit
This Annual Summit is the opportunity to strengthen relations among EHRA Young EP National Ambassadors as well as to foster networking
EHRA Young EP on social media
- The Young EP community group creates a network of young physicians interested in cardiac rhythm management and stimulates young physicians to brainstorm on new projects.
- To join the group recently created, please contact your National Ambassador so that he/she invites you to the dedicated Facebook group or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will regularly update you on congresses, grants, educational courses, webinars and many other opportunities dedicated to the young community
- Current perspectives on wearable rhythm recordings for clinical decision-making: the wEHRAbles 2 survey
- Utilisation and perception of same-day discharge in EP procedures and device implantations
- Reprocessing of electrophysiology material in EHRA countries: an EHRA Young EP Survey
- Role of wearable rhythm recordings in clinical decision making—The wEHRAbles project
- EHRA Young Electrophysiology Community: the future is just ahead
- EHRA Young Electrophysiology Community: introducing our National Ambassadors of Italy, Turkey, and Poland
- European Heart Rhythm Association Young Electrophysiology Community: introducing the National Ambassadors of Germany, Lebanon, and Croatia
- Career building in countries with electrophysiology underdevelopment: roadblocks and solutions—an EHRA Young EP Report
- Current status of interventional cardiac electrophysiology training in ESC member countries: an EHRA Young EP Report
- Survey on the research activities within the EHRA Young EP community
Activities during EHRA Congresses
During EHRA annual congresses Young EHRA committee aims giving maximum visibility and provide optimal environment for Young EP members to network and develop their career.
As a career development event, the Young EHRA committee prepares annual "Speed mentoring sessions" enabling the participants to reach to acknowledge, senior EHRA representatives as well younger, successful EHRA members.