As a member of the Slovak Society of Cardiology, you are automatically a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the ESC Community.
President: Assoc. Prof. Eva Gonçalvesová, MD, PhD, FESC, FHFA
Past-President: Dr. Peter Hlivák, MD, PhD, FESC
Scientific Secretary: Dr. Milan Luknár, MD, PhD
- Ondrej Beňačka, MD, PhD, MBA
- Adrian Bystriansky, MD, MSc, MPH
- Assoc. Prof. Jozef Gonsorčík, MD, PhD, FESC
- Martin Hudec, MD, PhD, MRCPI, FESC
- Gabriela Kaliská, MD, PhD, FESC
- Peter Lesný, MD, PhD.
- Jozef Pacák, MD
- Prof. Iveta Šimková, MD, PhD, FESC, FACC
- Ľuboš Urban, MD, PhD, MSc
- Anna Vachulová, MD, PhD
- Peter Olexa, MD, PhD
- Peter Margitfalvi, MD
- Ivana Šoóšová, MD, PhD, FESC
Number of members: 851
Year of Foundation: 1993
ESC Member since: 1993
Cardiology Letters is the official journal of the Slovak Society of Cardiology, Slovak Society of Hypertension and Slovak Association for Cardiac Arrhythmias. This journal is published bimonthly by the Slovak Society of Cardiology since 1991 in Slovakian.
Editor in chief: Peter Mitro