- Current perspectives on wearable rhythm recordings for clinical decision-making: the wEHRAbles 2 survey
- Utilisation and perception of same-day discharge in EP procedures and device implantations
- Reprocessing of electrophysiology material in EHRA countries: an EHRA Young EP Survey
- Role of wearable rhythm recordings in clinical decision making—The wEHRAbles project
- Current status of interventional cardiac electrophysiology training in ESC member countries: an EHRA Young EP Report
- Survey on the research activities within the EHRA Young EP community
Wish to submit a research proposal ?
The Young EP committee and EHRA Scientific Initiatives committee (SIC) invite you to submit your research proposal and get the opportunity to carry out your project with EHRA.
- EHRA Young Electrophysiology community: the future is just ahead
- EHRA Young Electrophysiology community: introducing our National Ambassadors of Italy, Turkey, and Poland
- European Heart Rhythm Association Young Electrophysiology Community: introducing the National Ambassadors of Germany, Lebanon, and Croatia
- Career building in countries with electrophysiology underdevelopment: roadblocks and solutions—an EHRA Young EP Report