Why join the Heart Failure Specialists of Tomorrow (HoT)
Involvement in the HoT initiative will help you to:
- Find out about ongoing educational, clinical and scientific events and opportunities in the field of Heart Failure (congresses, courses, webinars, fellowships, grants, etc)
- Network with your peers interested in the field of Heart Failure, working in different countries and in different positions (cardiologists, nurses, scientists, physiotherapists, etc)
- Be directly involved in the initiatives led by HoT members, and also initiate novel projects to be performed together. Develop your expertise and competence in the field of Heart Failure and develop your career towards the specialisation of Heart Failure
In order to become a HoT member, you need to be:
- a member of the HFA (Regular membership is free of charge). Other HFA memberships are available if you want further benefits.
- a professional in training (cardiologist, basic researcher, nurse, physiotherapist or other professional) or a student aiming to become one of these professionals
- 40 years old or under
Joining the HoT community brings you special benefits.
The HFA has special reduced membership fees for HoT members. You get access at a reduced fee to the HFA Online Education modules, the online version of the European Journal of Heart Failure and access to HF congress slides and educational material.
- You can apply for the HoT travel grant to the annual HFA congresses
- You can participate in the special HoT events at the annual HFA congresses (such as career cafe, special HoT sessions, yound investigator competitions)
- You can join our annual summer school
- You can also join HFA committees and contribute to HFA newsletters and educational materials
Discover the HoT group
We've made it easier to sign up for HoT membership
It's NEW. It's EASY.
You can look for the application form in your MyESC account
- Step 1 - Log in to your "My ESC Account" and go to the section "My Membership"
- Step 2 - Scroll down to "My Application" and click on "New Application"
- Step 3 - Select "Association Joining Forms"
Here is a tutorial on how to find it: