Our mission is to improve the quality of care and outcomes of patients with acute cardiovascular disease.
Who We Are
ACVC is the first and unique community involved in managing acute cardiovascular disease from cardiac event to patient stabilisation. As a multidisciplinary group of specialists treating patients with acute CV disease, we encourage any healthcare professional interested in this field to join us.
Read about the history of the association. >
A Unique Platform for Scientific Exchanges:
- Sharing knowledge and access to education.
- Providing answers for comprehensive and clinical approaches to acute CV patients.
- Reaching the common mission of 'Working together to save lives.'
What We Do
- Education: Clinical Decision-Making Toolkit, webinars, e-learning platform
- Congress: ESC Acute CardioVascular Care, the ACVC annual congress
- Certification: Certification for individuals
- Books: ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiovascular Care - Second edition
- Journal: The European Heart Journal - Acute Cardiovascular Care (EHJ-ACVC)
- Membership: A community of experts willing to improve acute cardiovascular care