The call for Tracings is now closed.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Tuesday, 15 November 2022 - Thursday, 15 December 2022: Submission period
- Tuesday 20 December 2022 - 12:00PM (noon) CET: Extended deadline
- End of January: Results announcement. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Preparing your submission
- Review the Call for Tracings submission rules and guidelines
- Use the EHRA Call for tracings template
The best graded Tracings will be selected to be presented orally during the EHRA 2023 Tracings Workshop. Sessions will be divided in 3 categories:
- Surface ECG tracings
- Intracardiac electrograms (electrophysiology)
- Intracardiac electrograms (cardiac implantable devices)
Each session will be moderated by a senior faculty and a representative from the Young EP Committee.
The best Tracings of the Day
The best tracings from each category will be selected to be presented again at the end of each day during Rewards sessions.
Selected Presenters are required to present their research onsite in Barcelona.