The call for tracings is now open. Submission deadline is Thursday 7 December, 12:00 (noon) CET/Paris time.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Tuesday, 7 November 2023 - Thursday, 7 December 2023: Submission period
- End January: Results announcement. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Preparing your submission
- Review the Call for Tracings submission rules and guidelines
- Use the EHRA Call for tracings template
The best graded Tracings will be selected to be presented orally during the EHRA 2024 Tracings Workshop. Sessions will be divided in 3 categories:
- Surface ECG tracings
- Intracardiac electrograms (electrophysiology)
- Intracardiac electrograms (cardiac implantable devices)
Each session will be moderated by a senior faculty and a representative from the Young EP Committee.
Selected Presenters are required to present their research onsite in Berlin.