The call for abstracts is now closed.
The results will be announced mid-February.
Present your research online
No matter where you are in the world, your science could influence the field of heart rhythm disorders.
- Allow your science to reach larger audiences in new markets around the world
- Grow your network and discuss your findings
- Get published in:
- EP Europace Journal, the online supplement
- ESC 365, the world’s largest online cardiovascular library
Mark your calendar with key dates
- 6 October 2021 - Opening abstract submissions
- 5 January 2022 - Abstract submission deadline
- 12 January 2022 - Extended submission deadline
- Early February 2022 - Abstract results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter
Prepare your submission
- Review the abstract submission rules and guidelines
- Consult the topic list
- Read the abstract tips and tricks to prepare your abstract
- The online submission has been optimised for modern browsers - Browser configuration
Selected abstracts will be assigned to different presentation formats.
All abstracts will have the chance to present digitally, onsite opportunities will be further defined.
Young Investigator Award (YIA)
Two online sessions dedicated to young researchers - selected for the outstanding quality of their work, and presenting top research in the field.
One session will be focused on basic science and one on clinical science.
- Conditions: the abstract(s) must be submitted under the option “Young Investigator Award”. Young Investigator Award sessions are eligible to those who are under 38 years old, or under 40 years old if still in training (proof of institution records will be required).
- Selection process: the selection committee will review the final top scoring abstracts to appoint six finalists. The six selected abstracts will be presented to a jury in a dedicated session including a questions and answers section.
All finalists of the YIA competitions will be granted a free congress registration for EHRA 2022.
The 3 winners will get an additional free registration for EHRA 2023.
Best oral "e-Cardiology Award” session
Best abstracts selected from the submissions received within the topic e-Cardiology will be presented during a session.
All finalists will be granted a free congress registration for EHRA 2022.
The winners will get an additional free registration for EHRA 2023.
Dedicated oral abstract sessions will be featured on site. Chairpersons will lead discussions around the abstract presentations with the Presenters and the Audience.
Selected research will be published on the congress dedicated platform in an ePoster format. These ePosters will be available on-demand during and after EHRA 2022.
The dedicated platform will offer Interactivity features (such as Like, Share, Comment…) to engage with the presenters and facilitate scientific exchange on the presentation; it will allow continued discussions throughout the event.