Applications are now closed.
The EHRA 2024 congress Educational Grant comprises:
- One standard congress registration to EHRA 2024, onsite in Berlin, Germany
- Please ensure that your My ESC profile is up to date, paying particular attention to “My personal details” and “My activities”
- The official language of the application is English
- All application fields are mandatory
- The number of EHRA Congress Educational Grants is limited. Interested applicants are asked to submit this form promptly and incomplete application forms will not be considered
Applicants must be:
- a citizen or permanent resident of an ESC member country & Affiliated countries
- an EHRA Member at the time of their application.
- Applicants need to be EHRA member at the time of submission as well as at the time of the congress
- Not yet a member? Join now
Please note: Applicants are eligible to receive one source of funding only.
To ensure fair and transparent distribution, the EHRA Selection Committee will receive all applications and rank them based on the following predefined applicant criteria:
- Abstracts accepted in previous EHRA congresses
- Country of residence
- EHRA Certification exam
- EHRA Membership
- Number of publications in the last five years
- Attendance at previous EHRA congresses
- Application deadline is 15 November 2023 - applications are now closed
- Review of applications and selection of recipients: December 2023
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of January 2024
If you should have any questions, please contact email@example.com