Working Group Membership Benefits
Services & Discount
|Exclusive access to the Working Groups Member Newsletter||✓|
|Discount on all ESC Textbook and Handbooks||✓|
|Discount on the General Cardiology online programme for Continuing Professional Development||✓|
|Exclusive access to the ESC and Working Group Member Directories||✓|
|Exclusive access to the ESC live and recorded webinars in General Cardiology||✓|
|Eligible to vote in the Working Group nucleus members election*||✓|
|Eligible to apply for Working Group Nucleus member positions*||✓|
* Limitations apply, for further information please refer to ESC Working Groups Internal Governance Procedures
Join the Working Group today!
Your Membership will be active after your application is accepted by the Working Group Chairperson and valid for 12 months, with an option to automatically renew.
When applying online, you will be requested to sign in to your My ESC account first. No account yet? No problem, you can create a free My ESC account in just a few minutes
- Have a degree in any biomedical science (medicine, engineering, physics)
- Have a position in a medical or scientific institution or a research position in industry
- Have a strong interest in computer applications in Cardiology
- Be willing to participate in the activities of Working Group on e-Cardiology, such as educational meetings, scientific meetings, and the assembly of the Working Group at the annual meeting of the ESC
Please fill in the required information and submit a short CV, a list of your recent publications, and a brief description of your activities related to information and communication technology in cardiology.
The Chairman will review the applications and unsuitable applicants (as far as formal requirements are concerned) may be rejected. In this case, the applicant will be notified but there is no obligation to give him/her reasons.
ESC Membership & Fellowship
By joining a Working Group, you automatically belong to the European Society of Cardiology Community. Looking to get more out of your Membership? Become an ESC Professional Member for more learning opportunities and savings at ESC Congress.
The Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology is an outstanding honour recognising distinguished scientific, professional, educational or teaching achievements. More about ESC fellowship and related privileges.