ESC Congress resources
Missed a session or want to review your favourite sessions from the Working Group?
Discover the ESC Working Group activities at ESC Congress and access your sessions of interest.
ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
Members of the Working Group actively participated to the writing and/or reviewing of the following Guidelines:
- ESC Position Paper on cancer treatments and cardiovascular toxicity developed under the auspices of the ESC Committee for Practice Guidelines (Version 2016)
- ESC/EAS Guidelines for the Management of Dyslipidaemias (Version 2016)
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation ((Version 2015)
- ESC/EACTS Guidelines on Myocardial Revascularisation (Version 2014)
- ESC Guidelines on diabetes, pre-diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases developed in collaboration with the EASD (Version 2013)
- ESC Guidelines on the management of stable coronary artery disease (Version 2013)
- Third Universal Definition of Myocardial Infarction (Version 2012)
- ESC Guidelines on Acute Coronary Syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation (Version 2012)
Members of the Working Group actively participated to educational courses
Course on “Coronary Physiology in the Catheterization Laboratory”, targeted at both physiologists and physicians (mainly interventional cardiologist and radiologist), aim to provide the fundamentals of coronary circulation physiology as well as the latest evidence-based advantages of invasive physiologic assessment
Educational slides from past courses
Courses on "Coronary Physiology in the Catheterization Laboratory" take place at the European Heart House. You can watch the educational slides below:
- Coronary physiology in the catheterization Laboratory 2015
- Coronary physiology in the catheterization Laboratory 2014
- Coronary Physiology in the catheterization Laboratory 2013
Mobility Travel Grant (MTG)
The objective of the MTG is to strengthen relations between Research Institutions of different European countries by covering travel and accommodation costs of researchers or clinicians in cardiovascular sciences to work for a minimal period of 1 month in an institution of a different European Country.
International Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Transitional Countries (ISACS-CT)
This study is both a retrospective (over a one year period) and prospective (over a three year period) study which was designed in order to obtain data of patients with acute coronary syndromes in countries with economy in transition. Read more
- Rationale and design of the ISACS-TC (International Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Transitional Countries) project
- The International Survey of Acute Coronary Syndromes in Transitional Countries (ISACS-TC): 2010-2015
- Unfractionated heparin-clopidogrel combination in ST-elevation myocardial infarction not receiving reperfusion therapy - Authors: Raffaele Bugiardini, Maria Dorobantu, Zorana Vasiljevic, Sasko Kedev, Božidarka Knežević, Davor Miličić, Lucian Calmac, Dijana Trninic, Irfan Daullxhiu, Edina Cenko, Beatrice Ricci, Paolo Emilio Puddu, Olivia Manfrini, Akos Koller, Lina Badimon
- Reperfusion therapy for ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction in Eastern Europe: the ISACS-TC registry - Authors: Edina Cenko, Beatrice Ricci, Sasko Kedev, Zorana Vasiljevic, Maria Dorobantu, Olivija Gustiene, Božidarka Knežević, Davor Miličić, Mirza Dilic, Dijana Trninic, Fraser Smith, Olivia Manfrini, Lina Badimon, Raffaele Bugiardini
- Comparison of Early Versus Delayed Oral β Blockers in Acute Coronary Syndromes and Effect on Outcomes - Authors: Raffaele Bugiardini, Edina Cenko, Beatrice Ricci, Zorana Vasiljevic, Maria Dorobantu, Sasko Kedev, Marija Vavlukis, Oliver Kalpak, Paolo Emilio Puddu, Olivija Gustiene, Dijana Trninic, Božidarka Knežević, Davor Miličić, Christopher P. Gale, Olivia Manfrini, Akos Koller, Lina Badimon
- Factors associated with use of percutaneous coronary intervention among elderly patients presenting with ST segment elevation acute myocardial infarction (STEMI): Results from the ISACS-TC registry - Authors: Lucian Câlmâc, Vlad Bătăilă, Beatrice Ricci, Zorana Vasiljevic, Sasko Kedev, Olivija Gustiene, Dijana Trininic, Božidarka Kneževićg, Davor Miličićh, Mirza Dilici, Olivia Manfrinib, Edina Cenko, Lina Badimon, Raffaele Bugiardini, Alexandru Scafa-Udriște, Oana Tăutu, Maria Dorobanțu
- Association between comorbidities and absence of chest pain in acute coronary syndrome with in-hospital outcome - Authors: Olivia Manfrini, Beatrice Ricci, Edina Cenko, Maria Dorobantu, Oliver Kalpak, Sasko Kedev, Božidarka Kneževic, Akos Koller, Davor Milic, Zorana Vasiljevic, Lina Badimon, Raffaele Bugiardini
- The no-reflow phenomenon in the young and in the elderly - Authors: Edina Cenko, Beatrice Ricci, Sasko Kedev, Oliver Kalpak, Lucian Câlmâc, Zorana Vasiljevic, Božidarka Knežević, Mirza Dilic, Davor Miličić, Olivia Manfrini, Akos Koller Maria Dorobantu, Lina Badimon, Raffaele Bugiardini
- Sex Differences in Modifiable Risk Factors and Severity of Coronary Artery Disease - Authors: Manfrini O, Yoon J, van der Schaar M, Kedev S, Vavlukis M, Stankovic G, Scarpone M, Miličić D, Vasiljevic Z, Badimon L, Cenko E, Bugiardini R.
- Aspirin for primary prevention of ST segment elevation myocardial infarction in persons with diabetes and multiple risk factors. - Authors: Bugiardini R, Pavasovic S, Yoon J, van der Schaar M, Kedev S, Vavlukis M, Vasiljevic Z, Bergami M, Milicic D, Manfrini O, Cenko E, Badimon L.
- Prior Beta-Blocker Therapy for Hypertension and Sex-Based Differences in Heart Failure Among Patients With Incident Coronary Heart Disease - Authors: Bugiardini R, Yoon J, Kedev S, Stankovic G, Vasiljevic Z, Miličić D, Manfrini O, van der Schaar M, Gale CP, Badimon L, Cenko E.
- Sex-Related Differences in Heart Failure After ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction - Authors: Cenko E, van der Schaar M, Yoon J, Manfrini O, Vasiljevic Z, Vavlukis M, Kedev S, Miličić D, Badimon L, Bugiardini R.
- Sex-Specific Treatment Effects After Primary Percutaneous Intervention: A Study on Coronary Blood Flow and Delay to Hospital Presentation - Authors: Cenko E, van der Schaar M, Yoon J, Kedev S, Valvukis M, Vasiljevic Z, Ašanin M, Miličić D, Manfrini O, Badimon L, Bugiardini R.
- Sex Differences in Outcomes After STEMI: Effect Modification by Treatment Strategy and Age - Authors: Cenko E, Yoon J, Kedev S, Stankovic G, Vasiljevic Z, Krljanac G, Kalpak O, Ricci B, Milicic D, Manfrini O, van der Schaar M, Badimon L, Bugiardini R.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome: The Risk to Young Women - Authors: Ricci B, Cenko E, Vasiljevic Z, Stankovic G, Kedev S, Kalpak O, Vavlukis M, Zdravkovic M, Hinic S, Milicic D, Manfrini O, Badimon L, Bugiardini R.
- Delayed Care and Mortality Among Women and Men With Myocardial Infarction - Authors: Bugiardini R, Ricci B, Cenko E, Vasiljevic Z, Kedev S, Davidovic G, Zdravkovic M, Milicic D, Dilic M, Manfrini O, Koller A, Badimon, L.