As a member of the Libyan Cardiac Society, you are automatically a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the ESC Community.
The Libyan Cardiac Society is a scientific society aiming to decrease the burden of cardiovascular disease among the Libyan population.
- Contribution to the scientific research in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- Contribution to promoting scientific level of the members and keeping them in touch with the latest information and scientific researches in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- Holding specialised scientific conferences and symposia and contributing to local, and international conferences.
- Issuing the scientific magazines and periodicals dealing with cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- Cooperating with Arab, African and international boards and societies in the field of cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
- Contributing to the field researches, studies and performing campaigns in Jamahiriya within the field of the preventive medicine in coordination with the related specialised institutions.
- Strengthening the scientific relations and bonds between the Libyan cardiologists and cardiovascular surgeons and their colleges inside the country and abroad.
- Coordinating with the other scientific societies which concern about health in all medical specialisations.
President: Dr. Osama Bheleel
Scientific member of the board: Dr Aymen Smer
Number of members: 184
Year of foundation:
ESC Member since: