Download the SCORE Charts
Advantages of SCORE
- Based on a large data set tested thoroughly with European data
- Operates with hard, reproducible endpoints (CVD death)
- Risk of CHD and stroke death can be derived separately
- Enables the development of an electronic interactive version of the risk chart
- The SCORE risk function can be calibrated to each country’s national mortality statistics
The SCORE database combines results from:
- 12 European cohort studies
- 250,000 patient-data sets
- 3 million person-years of observation
- 7,000 fatal CV events
SCORE risk charts interactive version
Access HeartScore, the interactive tool based on the SCORE risk charts.
Contact us for more information.
Which charts should I use for my country?
Use the low-risk charts in Andorra, Austria, Belgium,* Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece,* Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands,* Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Slovenia, Spain,* Sweden,* Switzerland and the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
Use the high-risk charts in other European countries. Some are at very high risk: the charts may underestimate risk in those. They include Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Egypt, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, North Macedonia, Moldova (Republic of), Russian Federation, Syrian Arab Republic, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine and Uzbekistan.
*Updated, recalibrated charts are now available for Belgium, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and Poland.
For more information, please contact your National Cardiac Society.