Covid-19 impact on current EHAcademy programmes
Diploma of Advanced Studies in Cardiac Arrhythmia Management
DAS-CAM 2 – 2019/2020
- Module 6 is postponed from 4-8 April to 21-26 November 2020.
- The graduation ceremony is postponed to 25 November 2020
Postgraduate Course in Heart Failure
PCHF 4 - 2020/2021
To ensure the continuity of the course, the program directors have decided to postpone the Module 2, 3 and 4 to a later date in 2020.
- Modules 2 is postponed from 2-4 April 2020 to 2-3 July 2020 and will be hold online with live broadcast. Detailed information will be sent to the participants
- Module 3 is postponed to October 2020
- Module 4 is postponed to December 2020
MSc in Health Economics, Outcome and Management in Cardiovascular Sciences
Intake 4 - 2018/2020 and Intake 5 – 2019/2021
The decision has been made to postpone the June 2020 teaching block for all executive students on the MSc in Health Economics, Outcomes and Management in Cardiovascular Sciences at LSE. This decision concerns the modules 3 and 4 for the Year-1 students and modules 7 and 8 for Year-2 students
Intake 3 - 2017-2019
The graduation ceremony will not be hold in July 2020 for the participants who finalised their cursus in 2019.