Mark your calendar with key dates
- Wednesday, 17 August 2022 - Opening abstract submissions
- Monday, 31 October – 12:00 (noon) CET - Clinical case submission deadline
- Thursday, 3 November 2022 - 12:00 (noon) CET - Extended clinical cases submission deadline
- Mid of December 2022 - Clinical case results announcement. An email will also be sent to each submitter.
Prepare your submission
Your clinical case must be clear, educational, practical and real.
The purpose of a clinical case presentation is to communicate diagnostic reasoning in the light of the current ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines providing a clear description of the patient’s condition and further management options based on these guidelines.
Your case needs to be educational and not necessarily rare or unusual.
- The Clinical Cases submission Rules & Guidelines
- The Clinical Cases submission Terms and Conditions
- The Clinical Cases submission Topic List
Selected clinical cases will be assigned to different presentation formats.
Each session will be built to give the maximum visibility to the work and the opportunity for exchange and interactions with peers and key opinion leaders.
European Heart Journal – Case Reports
One of the top-rated clinical cases will be selected by the Editorial Team of the EHJ-CR and offered the opportunity to be published in the European Heart Journal – Case Reports, free of charge. Authors whose case is selected will be contacted accordingly after the congress.