Applications are now closed
At any time, applicants may check the status of their application by logging into their My ESC account.
This year ACVC will help our abstracts and clinical cases presenters to present their science at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2023 by offering 25 free registration to the congress that will be held onsite only in Marseille, France.
- Only Presenters of accepted abstracts and/ or clinical cases at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2023 will be eligible for a grant.
- All applicants must be ACVC Silver Member. If not, find out how to become an ACVC Silver Member.
The following criteria, selected by the ACVC Board, will be considered during the application process:
- Quality of abstract: priority will be given to top-graded abstracts
- Country of origin: priority will be given to applications from 'low income' countries (as per World Bank Listing)
- Age of the applicant: priority will be given to applicants under 40.
After grading, submissions will be individually reviewed and selected by the selection committee.
Awarding of the type of grant, travel or congress, will depend on the rankings of the application that will be based on the mandatory and priority criteria.