This year again, ACVC will support the presentation of top-notch research by offering the registration for ESC CardioVascular Care Congress 2024 to 25 abstract and clinical case presenters around the world who have little or no access to funding or difficulties in obtaining financial assistance.
Grantees will be required to attend the congress onsite in Athens from 8 to 10 March 2024.
Applications opening : 9 October 2023
Applications closing: 21 December 2023
At any time, applicants may check the status of their application by logging into their My ESC account.
Results will be announced by email at the end of December.
- Only Presenters of accepted abstracts and/ or clinical cases at ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2024 will be eligible for a grant.
- All applicants must be ACVC Silver Member. If not, find out how to become an ACVC Silver Member.
The following criteria, selected by the ACVC Board, will be considered during the application process:
- Quality of abstract: priority will be given to top-graded abstracts
- Country of origin: priority will be given to applications from 'low income' countries (as per World Bank Listing)
- Age of the applicant: priority will be given to applicants under 40.
After grading, submissions will be individually reviewed and selected by the selection committee.
Awarding of the type of grant, travel or congress, will depend on the rankings of the application that will be based on the mandatory and priority criteria.