Join your community from 18 to 19 March
The scientific programme will present the latest cardiovascular science to improve daily practice of acute cardiovascular care professionals from cardiologists, intensivists, anaesthesiologists, internists, cardiac surgeons, nurses, to paramedics and other allied professionals who care for acutely ill cardiac patients.
Dedicated sessions for the young audience
- Step-by-step approach of the patient with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest
- The pulmonary artery catheter in contemporary cardiac ICUs
- Optimal management of acute right ventricular failure: know it to treat it
- Options in patients with refractory cardiogenic shock
- Techniques in acute cardiovascular care 'Live-in-the-Box'
Attractive sessions for the senior audience
- Lipid management in patients with acute coronary syndrome: strike early and strong!! - Joint session with EAPC and WG CVP
- When two lives are at stake: cardiovascular emergencies around pregnancy
- Acute cardiovascular care meets cardio-oncology
- Challenges and contoversies in acute coronary syndromes in 2022
- Cardiogenic shock state of the art
- Update in the treatment of acute heart failure
- Targeted temperature management after cardiac arrest: quo vadis?
A programme tailored to challenging times
- Interactions with experts, around cases and latest research & publications, highlighting difficulties, pitfalls and limitations whilst putting the results in perspective.
- In-depth discussions on developments and latest advances in all fields of acute cardiovascular care.
- Implementation of the Guidelines in our daily practice.
- Intense discussions with experts on controversial issues.
- New connections with colleagues through the interactive environment
- Presentations of abstracts and cases with a focus on quality of care research, clinical outcomes research and translational research applied to the development of novel therapeutic, diagnostic and logistical strategies to improve patient care and long-term outcomes.
Presentations by leading global experts, covering the entire spectrum of acute cardiac care
Including acute coronary syndromes, acute heart failure, reperfusion and revascularisation, mechanical circulatory support in shock or pre-shock, management of arrhythmias in the acute setting, refractory cardiac arrest, acute venous thromboembolism, cardiothoracic intensive care, secondary prevention, with a particular focus on antithrombotic therapy, lipid-lowering, and anti-diabetic strategies.