Friday, 18 March
- Saturday, 19 March 2022
Europe/Paris ESC Acute CardioVascular Care 2022
Access event page
Association for Acute CardioVascular Care
It has been an incredible two days of discovery and knowledge sharing. Catch up on what you missed!
One of the many benefits ACVC Silver Members received is the year-long access to your congress resources on ESC 365, the cardiology knowledge hub.
Review abstracts, slides and video on ESC 365
Not yet an ACVC Silver member? Join us now.
Find out more on how to retrieve your Certificate of Attendance and Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits.
See you next year in Marseille & Online from 24 to 26 March 2023. It's not too early to start planning. Save the dates!
This year, cutting-edge science was presented in a programme tailored to challenging times!
- Interactions with experts on cases and the latest research & publications, highlighting difficulties, pitfalls and limitations whilst putting the results in perspective.
- In-depth discussions on the developments and latest advances in all fields of acute cardiovascular care.
- Implementation of Guidelines in our daily practice.
- Intense discussions with experts on controversial issues.
- New connections with colleagues through the interactive environment.
- Abstract and clinical case presentations with a focus on quality of care research, clinical outcomes research and translational research applied to the development of novel therapeutic, diagnostic and logistical strategies to improve patient care and long-term outcomes.