What is new in the management of aortic diseases since the last ESC guidelines.
- Assimilate new data since the 2014 ESC guidelines on Aortic disease; and
- Manage patients with diseases of aorta with updated knowledge.
Practice Guideline Track on Non-ST Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes
ESC Congress resources on Cardiovascular Surgery
Retrieve sessions of your dedicated Working Group on ESC 365.
- Aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation: when I treat the mitral valve
- Challenges in aortic arch treatment
- How to deal with the mitral valve in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with SAM
- Medical care and prognosis after heart transplantation
- Multivessel coronary artery disease and mitral regurgitation: when I treat the mitral valve
- Rationale for coronary bypass surgery in heart failure patients
- Surgery for functional mitral valve regurgitation
- Surgical decisions in bicuspid aortopathy
- Temporary mechanical circulatory support in acute heart failure: welcome to the machines
- Timing of surgery in aortic root aneurysm
- When to surgically treat abdominal aortic aneurysm
- When to surgically treat tricuspid regurgitation