What is new in the management of aortic diseases since the last ESC guidelines.
- Assimilate new data since the 2014 ESC guidelines on Aortic disease; and
- Manage patients with diseases of aorta with updated knowledge.
ESC Congress resources on Cardiovascular Surgery
Retrieve sessions of your dedicated Working Group on ESC 365.
Special focus on Surgeon Track sessions during ESC Congress 2018
- Aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation: when I treat the mitral valve
- Challenges in aortic arch treatment
- How to deal with the mitral valve in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with SAM
- Medical care and prognosis after heart transplantation
- Multivessel coronary artery disease and mitral regurgitation: when I treat the mitral valve
- Rationale for coronary bypass surgery in heart failure patients
- Surgery for functional mitral valve regurgitation
- Surgical decisions in bicuspid aortopathy
- Temporary mechanical circulatory support in acute heart failure: welcome to the machines
- Timing of surgery in aortic root aneurysm
- When to surgically treat abdominal aortic aneurysm
- When to surgically treat tricuspid regurgitation