In order to promote and facilitate expanding research activities in Europe, the ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy has designed an educational training programme that will train and certify individuals who wish to further their career in the field of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy.
Register for upcoming events or access the resources from past courses on this page. Resources are open to all.
2022-2023 Educational training programme
- All About Clinical Trials (AACT) 2022 - 8–9 December 2022 - delivered
- Pharmacotherapy for Older People (POP) 2023 - 28-29 June 2023 - Madrid, Spain
All About Clinical Trials: resources from past courses
- December 2022: access the webcasts
- December 2020: access the webcasts
- December 2019: access slides
Pharmacotherapy in Older People: resources from past courses
- October 2021: access the webcast
- November 2020: access the webcasts
- October 2019: access slides
Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy (CVP) in Women
- February 2022: access the webcast
About the ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
The Working Group represents a membership of over 600 professionals in the field of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy.
Key activities of the Working Group:
- European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- ESC Handbook on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- EuroCVP - Advances in cardiovascular pharmacotherapy - The annual meeting
- Training courses
- MSc in Clinical Trials
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org