In order to promote and facilitate expanding research activities in Europe, the ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy has designed an educational training programme that will train and certify individuals who wish to further their career in the field of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy.
Register for upcoming events or access the resources from past courses on this page. Resources are open to all.
2021-2022 Educational training programme
- Pharmacotherapy in Older People training course (14-15 October 2021)
- All About Clinical Trials training course (16-17 December 2021)
- NEW! Women in Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy (17-18 February 2022)
All About Clinical Trials: resources from past courses
Pharmacotherapy in Older People: resources from past courses
About the ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
The Working Group represents a membership of over 800 professionals in the field of cardiovascular pharmacotherapy.
Key activities of the Working Group:
- European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- ESC Handbook on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy
- Training courses
- MSc in Clinical Trials
Contact us for more information: email@example.com