Pharmacotherapy in Older People Training Course
The European Society of Cardiology Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy is proud to present an engaging and interactive course to improve the professional knowledge and skills for cardiovascular pharmacotherapy in older patients.
All About Clinical Trials Training Course
The ESC Working Group on Cardiovascular Pharmacotherapy has develop a program of teaching workshops built to improve the professional knowledge and skills required to plan and deliver successful cardiovascular pharmacotherapy clinical trials.
ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines
Download the ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines on clinical pharmacology:
- Atrial Fibrillation - version 2012,
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (STEMI) - version 2012,
- Cardiovascular Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice - version 2012,
- Heart Failure - version 2012,
- Uniform definition of Acute Myocardial Infarction – version 2012,
- Acute Myocardial Infarction (NSTEMI) – version 2011,
- Cardiovascular disease during pregnancy - version 2011,
- Peripheral artery disease – version 2011,
- Dyslipidemics – version 2011