The most important aim is to spread the Working Group mission into the new generation of researchers and clinicians interested in the field of the myocardial and pericardial diseases.
The Young in career will work within the Working Group on myocardial and pericardial diseases, contributing to its activities to fulfill its aims and share its mission.
Become a member!
Membership benefits: Why should you become a member?
- Receive late-breaking news from the ESC Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases
- Join the case reports platform!
- Reduced admission fees for the Working Group annual meeting
Criteria for becoming a member of the Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases if you are ‘Young in career’
- Members should be ≤ 40 years old
- Interest in Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases (list of publications)
- Institutional (academic) affiliation – proven by email address
- Short letter of motivation and CV
- Membership for non-cardiologists / non-physicians is possible (e. g. genetists)
As soon as you will be over 40 years old, you will remain member of the Working Group on Myocardial and Pericardial Diseases but will not be identified anymore as “Young in Career”.
How to apply?
Please fill-in the online form by clicking the Join Now button.
Please note that you will be requested to login via your My ESC account first. If you are not yet registered on the ESC website, please sign-up.
Unsuitable applicants (as far as formal requirements are concerned) may be rejected by the chairperson. In this case, the applicant will be notified but there is no obligation to give him/her the reasons.