By taking the EACVI's membership offer for the young community* (50% discount on the silver level), you join the leading European network on Cardiovascular Imaging, but also a young and dynamic community called Heart Imagers of Tomorrow with specific needs, ideas and network opportunities.
* Restricted to young doctors under 40 years old or in training.
So many good reasons to join!
Be an EACVI Silver member and take advantage of the benefits
Get access to the online monthly journal of the EACVI: the European Heart Journal - Cardiovascular Imaging (EJH-CI)
- Register for free to all EACVI webinars
- Expand your knowledge and continue your medical training with our selected educational resources
- Get a special rate when registering at EACVI congresses, certification exams and EACVI teaching courses
- Access to the EACVI clinical case gallery & EACVI Pocket Size Ultrasound Devices Course
- Apply for EACVI Training and Research Grants
- Network with your peers
"Why join the EACVI HIT community? Simply because it is an exclusive opportunity to find young colleagues with the same interests in Cardiovascular Imaging. The atmosphere at every meeting/ online events is great and full of ideas. It is an asset to be able to discuss and share the most interesting and latest topics in CVI [...] What are you waiting for? ... Make your voice heard!"
Dr Matteo Cameli, EACVI HIT Committee member
"In my hospital there a few young cardiologists training to be echocardiographers, which can be isolating. By joining EACVI HIT [...] I'm hoping to network with other colleagues interested in echo at similar stage in their careers."
Dr Roberta Ancona, EACVI HIT community member
Want to share your experience and testimonial too? Contact us