A strong community
The EHRA community brings together members from around the world, including physicians, arrhythmologists, electrophysiologists, nurses and allied professionals.
Being a part of the community gives you:
- an exclusive access to the association's representatives and board members
- a unique opportunity to network during EHRA's annual congress
EHRA Annual Congress
EHRA's annual congress is unique opportunity to network with your peers around the world.
As a member you benefit from:
- Significant savings on your registration fees
- Exclusive and free access to the Members Lounge during the congress
- The opportunity to participate to networking events
- The eligibility to apply for educational grants
ESC 365 - The cardiology knowledge hub
ESC 365 is the online cardiovascular library, which hosts over 135,000 resources, covering the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine.
Year-long access to the following:
- Slides, videos and abstracts from past EHRA Congresses
- EHRA webinars
EHRA scientific publications include the EP Europace journal, which features top quality, international scientific work and reviews in the fields of arrhythmias, pacing and cellular electrophysiology.
- Access to EHRA Key Messages and Slide Set
- EP Europace: free online access via your My ESC account
EHRA Educational Courses
EHRA provides courses and individual certification for professional excellence for cardiologists specialised in pacing and arrhythmias.
- Savings on registration for EHRA courses
Stay up to date with the latest science shared by experts in a one-hour, interactive session.
- Unlimited access to all EHRA live and on-demand webinars
EHRA Members can apply to become a Fellow of EHRA (FEHRA). The FEHRA title is a recognition of your professional achievements, and is granted to cardiac rhythm specialists who have distinguished themselves in research, clinical care, teaching and training.
EHRA Boards and Committees
EHRA elections take place every two years.
- Voting rights (conditions apply)
- Only EHRA Members can apply for positions on the Board (conditions apply)
Did you know that as an EHRA Member you are automatically a member of the ESC? This gives you even more privileges:
- Discounts on ESC journals, textbooks and handbooks, and on educational courses via the ESC e-Learning Platform
- Watch ESC webinars on general cardiology, both live and on-demand
- Access to the ESC Member Directory
Don't miss out!
Check the status of your EHRA Membership in your My ESC Account to ensure your membership is always up to date.