What is the EACVI e-learning programme?
The EACVI e-learning programme is an exclusive collection of high-quality educational content.
Its main goal is to prepare participants for certification, which is why it is based on the EACVI Core Syllabi.
However, it is also intended for already experienced professionals willing to learn more.
The video tutorials are prepared in a professional TV studio, with some of the world's most renowned experts in cardiovascular imaging.
Learn from the best!
Do I get access to the EACVI e-learning programme with my EACVI Silver Membership?
To watch the EACVI tutorials, you need to purchase access (there are two options: one year or five years).
- EACVI Silver Members are entitled to a 25% discount on the purchase of complete modules
- EACVI Silver Members under 40 years old or in training are entitled to a 35% discount on the purchase of complete modules
- Fellows of the EACVI are entitled to a 45% discount on the purchase of complete modules
NB: the applicable discounts are linked to your membership status on the day of the order.
How do I access the courses I have purchased?
To access the EACVI e-learning courses, you need to go to the Cardiovascular Imaging section of the ESC e-Learning (ESCeL) platform.
You will find the link in your My ESC account, in the 'Education' section.
If you cannot see the content of the courses, please follow the process below:
- Go to the ESCeL platform using this link:
- Then, to ensure your access is recognised,
- If you are already logged in, first LOG OUT of the ESCeL platform
- Log in to the platform with your My ESC account credentials (email and password)
- Click on the module that you have purchased and want to access
- You will see all of the courses in this module
- Select one course and click on the 'Launch Course' button to see the course content.
If you have followed the above process but still cannot access the course, please contact us and let us know at what step you are blocked, and what exactly you can see on your screen (you may send a screenshot).
Does the EACVI e-learning programme allow me to earn CME Credits?
Yes, the ESC e-Learning Platform has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide CME activities for medical specialists, since March 2018. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
The number of credits varies depending on the duration of the course. In order to obtain a CME Credit certificate, participants should take the corresponding course, answer the MCQs correctly and download their certificate before their subscription expiration date.
It is not possible to download only one certificate for the whole programme; you need to download each certificate individually.
In which languages is the EACVI e-learning programme available?
Currently, the EACVI e-learning programme is only available in English.
Why do I encounter a "Runtime error" when I try to access the e-learning courses?
The “Runtime error” message is not linked to our e-learning platform, but to your browser.
The best thing to do in order to avoid this message is to clear the cache of your browser.
This link should help you do that: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/