What is the EACVI e-learning programme?
The EACVI e-learning programme is an exclusive collection of high-quality educational content.
Its main goal is to prepare for certification, which is why it is based on the EACVI Core Syllabi.
But it is also intended for already experienced professionals willing to learn more.
The video tutorials are prepared in a professional TV studio, with some of the world's most renowned experts in cardiovascular imaging.
Learn from the best!
Do I get access to the EACVI e-learning programme with my EACVI Silver membership?
To watch the EACVI tutorials, you need to purchase the access (2 options: 6 months or lifetime).
- EACVI Silver members are entitled to a -25% discount on the on purchase of complete modules*
- EACVI Silver members under 40 years old or in training are entitled to a -35% discount on the on purchase of complete modules*
- Fellows of the EACVI are entitled to a -45% discount on the on purchase of complete modules*
NB: the applicable discounts are linked to your membership status on the day of the order.
Please visit our webpage on the EACVI e-learning programme for more information.
* the discount is applicable on the purchase of complete modules only (not on items purchased individually).
Does the EACVI e-learning programme allow me to earn CME credits?
Yes, the ESC e-learning platform has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide CME activities for medical specialists, since March 2018. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
Each course gives you 1 credit per topic/tutorial: if you take the full TTE course you can earn 31 credits, 16 for TTE, 10 for CMR, 9 for CHD or FoCUS, 5 for CCT or NC.
In order to obtain a CME credit certificate, participants should take the corresponding course, answer correctly the MCQs and download their certificate before their subscription expiration date.
It is not possible to download only one certificate for the whole programme; you need to download each certificate individually.
What languages is the EACVI e-learning programme available in?
Can you help me access the courses I have purchased?
To access the EACVI e-learning courses, you need to go to the ESCeL platform.
You will find the link in your "My ESC" account, in the "My Benefits (included in my membership)" E-learning product area.
If you cannot see the content of the courses, please follow the process below:
- Please go to the ESCeL platform using this link:
- Connect to the platform with your MyESC Credentials
- Click on the module that you have purchased and want to access
- You can see all the courses of this module
- Select one course and click on the “Launch Course” button to see the course content.
Important: if you cannot see the “Launch Course” button, it is most likely that the system does not recognise you as logged in - the above direct link forces to log-in again, which is why we recommend to use it.
If you have followed the above process but still cannot access the course, please contact us and let us know at what step you are blocked, and what exactly you can see on your screen (you may send a screenshot).
Why do I encounter a "Runtime error" when I try to access the e-learning courses?
The “Runtime error” message is not linked to our e-learning platform, but to your browser.
The best thing to do in order to avoid this message is to clear the cache of your browser.
Please find here a link which can help you to do that: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/