Whether you are new to CMR or want to deepen your knowledge about CMR, the EACVI Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance e-learning course based on the EACVI CMR Core Syllabus will provide you with the required knowledge.
9 world leading experts in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance will guide you through the tutorials in a lively interview style:
- Course Director: Steffen PETERSEN, Queen Mary University of London and Barts Heart Centre, London, United Kingdom
- Chiara BUCCIARELLI-DUCCI, Bristol Heart Institute, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Trust and University of Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Vanessa FERREIRA, University of Oxford Centre for Clinical Magnetic Resonance Research, Oxford, United Kingdom
- Matthias FRIEDRICH, McGill University, Montreal, and Heidelberg University, Heidelberg, Germany
- Philip KILNER, Royal Brompton Hospital, London, United Kingdom
- Vivek MUTHURANGU, University College London, London, United Kingdom
- Eike NAGEL, University Hospital Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
- Sven PLEIN, University of Leeds, Leeds, United Kingdom
- Jeanette SCHULZ-MENGER, Charité, University Medicine Berlin and HELIOS Clinics Berlin-Buch, Berlin, Germany
The ESC eLearning platform is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide CME activities for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
Each of the EACVI tutorials on CMR has an assessment mechanism (MCQ test), allowing participants to obtain 1 European CME Credit (ECMEC), upon successful completion.
Tutorials - 10 high quality educational videos including MCQ's
- Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION TO CARDIOVASCULAR MAGNETIC RESONANCE
- Chapter 2: STANDARD IMAGING PLANES, CINE IMAGING AND VOLUMES ANALYSIS
- Chapter 3: LATE GADOLINIUM ENHANCEMENT (LGE)
- Chapter 4: CMR STRESS PERFUSION AND ISCHAEMIC HEART DISEASE
- Chapter 5: NON-ISCHAEMIC CARDIOMYOPATHIES
- Chapter 6: CARDIAC MASSES AND TUMOURS
- Chapter 7: ASSESSMENT OF VALVULAR HEART DISEASE
- Chapter 8: ASSESSMENT OF AORTIC DISEASE
- Chapter 9: PARAMETRIC MAPPING
- Chapter 10: CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE (CHD)
Access and subscription Information
Already purchased the EACVI CMR e-learning course? Click here to access it.
If you have any questions related to the EACVI e-learning programme, please refer to our FAQ.
Exclusive rates for EACVI members
|EACVI Members||EACVI Silver members||EACVI young, nurse or technician Silver members||FEACVI|
The reduced price will apply automatically when you login with your My ESC credentials.
* the discount is applicable on purchase of complete modules only (not on items purchased individually).
NB: the discounts applicable to these modules are linked to your membership status on the day of the order. Renew your membership now!
Not yet a member? Discover our membership programme and associated benefits
Prices exclude VAT which will be applied when you check out.
Price per module and purchase links
You can choose between 6-months or unlimited access.
|CMR Tutorials with MCQs||Price for 6 months||Price unlimited||Subscribe|
|Regular members and non-members||€55,00||€150,00||Purchase|
|EACVI Silver members and FEACVI||€40,00||€100,00||Purchase|
|EACVI young, nurse or technician Silver members||€36,00||€90,00||Purchase|
|Tutorials||Price for 6 months||Price unlimited||Subscribe|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 01 Introduction to cardiovascular magnetic resonance||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 02 Standard imaging planes, cine imaging, volume analysis||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 03 Late gadolinium enhancement (LGE)||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 04 CMR Stress perfusion and ischaemic heart disease||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 05 Non-ischaemic cardiomyopathies||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 06 Cardiac masses and tumours||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 07 Assessment of valvular heart disease||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 08 Assessment of aortic disease||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 09 Parametric mapping||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|
|EACVI - CMR Tutorials - 10 Congenital heart disease (CHD)||€8,00||€20,00||Purchase|