ACNAP National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies Committee
Who are we ?
The ACNAP National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies (NS) Committee works closely with the ACNAP Board to assess how ACNAP can collaborate with the national cardiovascular nursing societies while helping them to disseminate scientific knowledge and to support clinical practice.
Members of the National Cardiovascular Nursing Committee (2022-2024)
|Member||Rafaela Batista Dos Santos Pedrosa||Brazil|
What is our main goal ?
To engage and develop activities and projects that aim to meet the needs of the National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies in ACNAP's network.
What do we do?
The ACNAP National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies Committee leads or contributes to the following activities on a recurrent or ongoing basis. This list is not exhaustive:
- Disseminates relevant ACNAP and ESC news and activities within the network of national cardiovascular nursing societies with the overall mission of promoting excellence in cardiovascular nursing.
- Develops and improves engagement with the network through the development and delivery of appropriate activities.
- Promotes strategies and activities aimed to improve clinical practice through collaboration and sharing of experiences with ACNAP affiliated National Societies.
- Organises networking conference calls throughout the year with other national cardiovascular nursing societies to exchange and discuss key activities and topics.
National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies Award 2024
Call for applications now open!
The national cardiovascular nursing societies play a crucial role in supporting best evidence-based practice, so don't miss the opportunity to apply for the National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies Award to give more visibility to the important work you are doing in your country, and present this at ACNAP Congress 2024!
Apply before 30 March 2024.
Be part of the network!
Do you want to be part of a vibrant international network of nursing associations and make your voice heard?
Enter the requested details and have your organisation listed in the official ACNAP network below, as well as participate to networking conference calls organised throughout the year.
Full list National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies
The ACNAP National Cardiovascular Nursing Societies network gathers 69 national societies and nursing associations in 62 countries.
Click on the flag for further information.
Albanian Nurses Association
- Role TBC: Mr. Elson Jaçai
The Australasian Cardiovascular Nursing College (ACNC)
- President: Mr. Phillip Newton
WG on Cardiac Nurses and technicians (Austrian Society of Cardiology)
- Chair of NAPs: Ms. Christine Drack
Azerbaijan Society of Cardiology
- Chairman: Prof. T. Jahangirov Sahmur
Belorussian Scientific Society of Cardiologists
- Director: Mr. Alexander Mrochek
Belgian Working Group on Cardiovascular Nursing
Association of Cardiologists of Bosnia & Herzegovina
- President: Prof. Zumreta Kušljugić
Bulgarian Society of Cardiology
- President: Assoc. Prof. Maria Tokmakova
Society of Cardiology of São Paulo (SOCESP) - Nursing Department
- Scientific Director (Nursing Department) : Prof. Rafaela Batista dos Santos Pedrosa
Canadian Council of Cardiovascular Nurses (CCCN)
- President: Mrs. Brenda Ridley
Croatian Association of Cardiology Nurses
Cypriot cardiology nursing working group
- President : Dr. Andreas Protopapas
WG on Nursing in Cardiology (Czech Society of Cardiology)
- Chairman: Mr. Jakub Doležel
Danish Nurses Council
- Chairman: Mrs. Ida Elisabeth Højskov
Egyptian Society of Cardiology - Egyptian working group of nursing
Estonian Society of Cardiology
- President: Mr. Priit Kampus
Finnish Association of Cardiovascular Nursing
- Chair: Paivi Puranen
Paramedical Group (French Cardiac Society)
- President: Mrs. Stephanie Turpeau
WG Cardiovascular Nursing (Georgian Cardiology Society)
- Head of the WG:
Section assistant and nursing staff in cardiology (German Society of Cardiology)
- Deputy: Ms. Sandra Less
Heart failure nurses working group (Bundesarbeitsgemeinschaft care experts heart failure e.V.)
- Chair: Mrs. Astrid Huesken
WG of Cardiac Nursing
- President: Mrs. Maria Kapella
Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- President: Mr. Zoltan Csanadi
Heart Nursing (Association of Icelandic Nurses)
- Chairman: Hildur Rut Albertdóttir
Irish Nurses Cardiovascular Association (INCA)
Israeli Cardiac and Intensive Care Nursing Society
Area Nursing and allied professions in the ANMCO
Japanese Nursing Association (JNA)
- President: Hiroe Takahashi
Japanese Association of Cardiovascular Nursing (JACN)
Association of Cardiologists of the Rep. of Kazakhstan
Korean Nurses Association (KNA)
- President: Mrs. Shin Kyungrim
Kosovo Society of Cardiology
- President: Prof. Gani Bajraktari
Latvian Nursing Association
- President: Mrs. Dita Raiska
Lebanese Society of Cardiology
- President: Mr. Antoine Sarkis
Cardiovascular nursing Council (Lithuanian Society of Cardiology)
- In charge of the Council: Mrs. Edita Lycholip
Luxembourg Society of Cardiology
- President: Dr. Cristina Banu
Malaysian Society of Cardiovascular Technologist (MSCVT)
- President: Mr. Handman Bin Ibrahim
Nursing in Cardiology WG
- Mr. Vincent Gatt
Heart Health Mauritius
- President : Mr. Kevin Paray
Moroccan Society of Cardiology
- President: Prof. Zlot Samir
Dutch Association for Cardiovascular Nurses (NVHVV)
- Chairman: Mrs. Jessica Heimen-Scholten
Norwegian National Society of Cardiovascular Nurses (NSF-LKS)
- Chair: Mrs. Hege Andersen Amofah
Nurses and Technical Section (Polish Cardiac Society)
- Chair: Mr. Piotr Hetman
NEC (Nucleo de Enfermagem em Cardiologia) from SPC (Sociedade Portuguesa de Cardiologia)
- NEC Coordinator : Mr. Bruno Delgado
WG of Medical Assistants, Physical Therapists and Recovery Psychologists (Societatea Romana de Cardiologie)
- President: Mrs. Amalia Catescu
Russian Society of Cardiology
San Marino Society of Cardiology
- President: Dr Marina Foscoli
WG Nurses and technicians (Cardiology society of Serbia)
- President: Mrs. Dragana Bacic
Singapore Nurses Association (SNA)
- President: Assos. Prof. Lim Swee Hia
WG Nurses in Cardiology
- Chair: Mrs. Monika Labudová
Nurses and Midwives - Association of Slovenia
- President: Prof. Zlatko Fras
Nurses and Midwives Association of Slovenia (Professional group of nurses and health technicians in cardiology and angiology)
- President: Mrs. Monika Azman
Spanish Association of Nursing in Cardiology (AEEC)
- Chairwoman: Mrs. Concepcion Fernandez Redondo
Sudanese Council of Cardiovascular Nursing
- President: Mr. Abdellateef Mohammed
- Chair: Maria Liljeroos
WG for Cardiovascular Nurses and allied Professionals of the Swiss Society of Cardiology (AG-KAPT)
Network Nursing Switzerland
- President: Mrs. Petra Schäfer-Keller
- Chief Secretary: Mrs. Jeniffer Yu Chuan Chang
Tunisian Society of Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Chairwoman: Prof. Leila Abid
Cardiovascular Nursing and Technicians Project Group (Turkish Society of Cardiology)
- Director: Mr. Ahmet Kara
Emirates Nursing Association (ENA)
British Association for Nursing in Cardiovascular Care (BANCC)
- President: Mrs. Helen Eftekhari
Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses Association (PCNA)
- CEO: Mrs. Sue Koob
American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN)
- President: Dr. Tara Whitmire
Society of Pediatric Cardiovascular Nurses (SPCN)
- President: Mrs. Nancy Hagberg
Council on Cardiovascular and Stroke Nursing (CVSN) of the American Heart Association
- President: Dr. Terrie Black
Georgia Nurses Association (GNA) - State of Georgia
Association of Cardiologists of Uzbekistan
- Chairman: Prof. Ravshanbek Kurbanov
National Taiwan University Hospital
- Pham Duc Muc
*The Belorussian Scientific Society of Cardiologists and the Russian Society of Cardiology are temporarily suspended from the membership of the ESC. See ESC Statement.