A Strong Community
ACVC is a multidisciplinary community managing acute cardiovascular disease from cardiac event to patient stabilisation. It brings together all healthcare professionals treating patients with acute CV disease.
Your ACVC Silver Member benefits include exclusive access to the ACVC directory to contact any member of the association.
ESC Acute CardioVascular Care congress
Benefit from a unique experience during ESC Acute CardioVascular Care, where you can network with international peers.
- Savings on your registration fee
- Networking opportunities
ESC 365 - the cardiology knowledge hub
ESC 365 - the cardiology knowledge hub, hosts over 135,000 presentations, webinars and abstracts, covering the entire spectrum of cardiovascular medicine.
Year-long access to all the following:
- Slides, videos and abstracts from ESC Acute CardioVascular Care congresses
- ACVC Essentials 4 You
- ACVC webinars
ACVC scientific publications are an impressive source of information and include the ESC Textbook of Intensive and Acute Cardiovascular Care (IACC) and the European Heart Journal – Acute Cardiovascular Care. (EHJ - ACC) Their journal covers acute coronary syndromes, cardiogenic shock, cardiac arrest, cardiac arrhythmias and acute heart failure.
- Three months of online access to the IACC Textbook and a discount on year-round access
- Free online subscription to the EHJ - ACC via your My ESC account, under My Publications
Short videos with experts covering a wide spectrum of topics, ranging from clinical management in the acute setting to team work and communication skills. Challengers are confronted with a situation they may face as a clinician in their daily practice.
- All episodes are available on demand
Stay up to date with the latest science shared by experts in one-hour, interactive sessions. Webinars provide ongoing education on topics related to acute cardiovascular care.
- Unlimited access to all ACVC live and on-demand webinars
ACVC provides educational tools for the advanced management of critically ill cardiac patients.
- Savings on the registration fee for the ACVC certification exam
- Access to ESC eLearning courses on acute CV care
ACVC Fellowship (FACVC) recognises ACVC Members who have made exceptional contributions to acute cardiac care, distinguishing themselves in clinical, educational, and organisational aspects of the field.
ACVC Boards and Committees
ACVC elections take place every two years.
- Voting rights (conditions apply)
- Only Silver Members can apply for positions on the Board (conditions apply)
Did you know that as an ACVC Member you are automatically a member of the ESC? This gives you even more privileges:
- Discount on ESC journals, textbooks and handbooks, and on educational courses via the ESC e-Learning Platform
- Live and on-demand ESC webinars on general cardiology
- Access to the ESC Member Directory
Don't miss out!
Check the status of your ACVC Silver Membership in your My ESC account to ensure your membership is always up to date.