EHRA and the ESC are pleased to announce that EP Europace will become a fully open-access journal beginning with the 2023 volume in January 2023.
As of 1 January 2023, issues of EP Europace will no longer be available in print and all archived EP Europace content will be free to access.
Please note that all submissions from 1 Sept 2022 that are accepted will be published in the 2023 volume, therefore an APC (article processing charge) may be payable.
This page will be regularly updated with new information about the move to open access.
Frequently asked questions
- When will the change to open access take place?
- Will the journal still be in print?
- How can I access older archived content?
- Article processing charges (APCs)
- If I cannot afford the open access fee, what are my options?
- Editor-in-chief: Prof. Gerhard Hindricks, FESC (DE)
- Current volume: 24 (year 2022)
- Issues per subscription: 12
- Impact Factor 2021: 5.486
One of the Top EP Journals in the World
"In terms of citations, we are in the top three electrophysiology journals in the world. The benefits of the high citation rate and Impact Factor, and the wide global reach make EP Europace the journal of choice for authors wanting to publish high-quality science and education in arrhythmia research”. EP Europace Editor-in-Chief, Professor G. Hindricks.
Advertising, Reprints and Supplements
Oxford University Press (OUP), publisher of most journals in the ESC journal family, offers a number of services which help you reach ESC audiences or re-use the content published by the journals for educational purposes:
• Print and digital advertising puts your marketing message in front of readers of ESC journals
• A peer-reviewed supplement communicates scientific research via a themed collection of papers
• Reprints and ePrints are an ideal format for dissemination of published papers
• Licensing ESC content for excerpted local editions or CME ensures the best-possible content for your region
Please contact OUP at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
|Name||Start Date||End Date|
|Professor Richard Sutton||01/01/1999||31/12/2006|
|Professor John Camm||01/01/2007||30/06/2017|
|Professor Gerhard Hindricks||01/07/2017|