Watch the webinar recording
This online programme includes case based presentations, online assessment and live discussions with the key opinion leaders who will give you some useful tips for your daily clinical practice.
Host: Professor Bernard Cosyns, Cardiology Icmi, Chirec Uz Brussel, Belgium
Speakers: Dr Victoria Delgado, Department of Cardiology, Leiden University Medical Center, Netherlands;
Professor Andreas Hagendorf, Department of Cardiology, University of Leipzig, Germany
Your questions answered by the Faculty here.
- Acquire a perfect knowledge on the role of transthoracic echo and transoesophageal echocardiography for selection of patients for assessment of aortic stenosis
- Acquire a perfect knowledge on the role of transthoracic echo and transoesophageal for selection of patients for TAVI procedure and during TAVI procedure
- Acquire informations and knowledge about the role of Cardiac and vascular CT for the selection of patients before TAVI
- Acquire knowledge about the role of other imaging techniques (PET/ Ct – MRI) and the respective indications of each of these techniques
- Learn how imaging may guide the choicebetween conventional surgery and TAVI in q patient with severe aortic stenosis ?
- Learn how patients with AS should be follow-up by imaging after TAVI and how the results of this imaging may influence outcome