STARTRIAL: an online application that allows you to search, review, and compare data from ACS trials.
An updated version of STARTRIALTM was launched in October 2008. It has three main functions:
- Trials - Provides targeted access to standardized, structured study data.
An algorithm of clinical trials is displayed according to type of Adjunct pharmacological therapy of ACS. This algorithm is divided into three navigation panels:
- Gp IIb/IIIa inhibitors / PCI / Lysis (further divided into STEMI and NSTEMI)
- ADP receptor antagonists / Thrombin blockers / Heparins
- Meta analyses / Other therapies
- Search - Allows you to search for trials by therapy area or patient characteristics
- Compare - Gives you a side-by-side comparison of key data from two or more trials.