Congratulations on arriving at the logbook stage of the CP certification process.
Before completing the form please ensure you have all the necessary documents as you will not be able to save this as a draft - this is your final submission.
Please follow the steps below to submit your logbook
1. Complete the following templates below then print, scan and save them to your computer:
- Letter of Endorsement from the National Society
- Supervisors Letter of Endorsement
- List of Procedures - The logbook
2. Then complete the logbook form.
3. Next step, upload all the following documents by selecting "Browse"* below:
- Your signed Supervisor's letter of endorsement
- Your signed National Society's letter of endorsement
- Your medical title/diploma
- Your completed CP logbook List of Procedures
*Please note: you can only upload a maximum of 10 files, therefore, please do not separate the templates and try to upload your documents as one file if possible.
4. Please then submit your completed logbook by clicking on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.