Consult the educational resources from webinars, ESC Congress, the ESC Guidelines, Cardiopulse articles and joint sessions.
The Council for Cardiology Practice offers its members free access to live cardiology practice webinars and webinar recordings.
Short, concise summaries of papers selected by our Council experts with an aim to improve or modify our daily practice.
ESC Congress: special sessions on general cardiology
ESC Congress 2021
Four different sessions are designed for you:
- Cardiomyopathies and sudden cardiac death
- Thoracic aortic diseases – a clinical appraisal for cardiology practice
- When and how to allow sport activities: a general cardiologist's perspective
- Are we following the 2018 ESC/ESH Guidelines on Management of Arterial Hypertension in Elderly Patients
ESC Congress 2019
General Cardiology for Physicians, Technicians and General Practitioners
A programme designed specifically for primary care physicians, general practitioners as well as general cardiologists to further their knowledge and enhance practice.
Catch up with the sessions you missed:
- General cardiologists caring for frail patients
- Cardioncology for general cardiology: not only heart failure
- Let's enhance our efforts in secondary prevention after myocardial infarction?
- Congress Condensed - General Cardiology
An article about the Council for Cardiology Practice (CCP):