Did you know that your browser is out of date? To get the best experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version. Learn more
- To promote and organise activities and/or research in the field of the practice of cardiology.
- To gather and exchange information regarding research and related activities within the Council and with interest to members of the Council.
- To contribute to the organisation and preparation of the annual ESC Congress, and to participate and support other scientific meetings and symposia.
- To establish appropriate recommendations for the ESC regarding the field of Cardiology Practice.
- To organise Teaching Workshops on suitable topics.
- To recommend the establishment of the ESC Task Forces to the Committee for Practice Guidelines and Policy Conferences, to publish appropriate guidelines and recommendations.
- To design and co-ordinate scientific research in the field of Cardiology Practice.
- To hold regular meetings of the Council.
- To organise surveys or registries and to collect data about the practice of cardiology in Europe.