Young Investigator Award Session
A session dedicated to young cardiologists will be chaired by senior faculty members.
Finalists will present their research in this oral session and a panel of experts will judge and determine the winners.
Grants & Prizes for the YIA finalists:
- All finalists of the YIA competitions will receive a free registration to attend the congress
- First prize winners will receive a 500€ prize
- 2nd Runner-up position will receive a 300€ prize
- 3rd Runner-up position will receive a 200€ prize
- Your abstract(s) must be submitted under the option “Young Investigator Award”
- The first author/presenter must 37 years or younger or under 40 and in training
- Your abstract must be accepted for presentation in the YIA Session at ICNC 2019