All recipients of the grant will receive:
a) A contribution towards the costs of travel and accommodation (750€ for EACVI and EANM Members and 1,000€ for ASNC Members)
b) Complementary Congress registration
- The grant is intended to be used for the ICNC-CT 2024 Congress only (not possible to be transferred to one of the involved Parties’ annual congresses)
- ICNC-CT 2024 Congress Educational Grant winners are required to sign the presence file upon arrival and departure (mandatory for payment of the grant) at a desk in the registration area. The payment of the grant money will occur after the congress.
- All paperwork (visa, study leave, etc...) remains the responsibility of the applicants and potential costs arising from that, are to be covered by the applicant.
Applicants must be:
1/ An abstract presenter at ICNC-CT 2024 congress
2/ A Member of one of the below Associations by 23 January 2024 and during ICNC-CT 2024 congress (19-21 May 2024):
- ASNC Early Career Physician Member
- EACVI Young Silver Member
- EANM Junior Member
- Applicants will need to submit a letter of recommendation from their Institution / University.
- Priority will be given to delegates attending ICNC-CT congress for the first time.
- In case of multiple submissions, we will take into consideration the latest submission to date.
Submission deadline Tuesday 23 January 2024, 23:59 CET (no extension will be accepted).
Results will be announced by email early March 2014.