EHRA 2024 will be held in person in Berlin, Germany and online from around the world. The congress programme committee is delighted to have the opportunity to reunite again with the EHRA community, so join us onsite to present your research!
The call for abstracts is now closed.
Mark your calendar with key dates
- Monday, 11 September 2023 - Opening abstract submissions
- Tuesday, 28 November 2023, 12:00 (noon) CET - Abstract submission deadline
- Early January 2024 - Abstract results announcement online. An email will also be sent to each submitter
Prepare your submission
- Review the abstract submission rules and guidelines
- Review our tips and tricks
- Consult the topic list
- Check your browser configuration
All presenters will be required to present their research onsite in Berlin.
Selected abstracts will be assigned to different presentation formats:
Young Investigator Award (YIA)
Two YIA sessions will be held onsite chaired by senior faculty members: one dedicated to Clinical Cardiology and another to Basic and Translational Science.
Each finalist will present the key points of his/her research followed by a Questions & Answers period led by a panel of experts who will judge the presentations and determine the winners and runners-up.
- Submit in this category to benefit from:
- Free registration to EHRA 2024
- Prizes: Each finalist will receive an Award certificate and a free registration for EHRA 2024. The winners will also get a free registration for EHRA 2025.
- Your abstract(s) must be accepted at EHRA 2024 in a Young Investigator Award Session
- You must be the presenter of your abstract(s)
- You must be under 40 years old
- Selection process: the selection committee will review the final top scoring abstracts to appoint the finalists. The selected abstracts will be presented to a jury in a dedicated session including a questions and answers section
Abstracts not selected for a YIA session will be automatically considered for other oral presentation, Moderated ePoster presentation or poster presentation.
Best oral "e-Cardiology Award” session
Best abstracts selected from the submissions received within the topic e-Cardiology will be presented during a session. Each finalist will receive an Award certificate and a free registration for EHRA 2024. The winners will also get a free registration for EHRA 2025
Rapid Fire Oral Abstract sessions
The highest graded abstracts will be selected to be presented orally during the rapid-fire abstract sessions which will be held onsite moderated by senior faculty members.
The highest graded ePosters will be selected to be presented orally during dedicated Moderated ePoster sessions which will be held onsite moderated by senior faculty members.
Abstracts selected for Poster Presentation must be presented as a paper visual display of the research.