Continuing Medical Education (CME)
EACVI Congress 2023 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
The EACCME® is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS)
The sum of the number of hours each day spent viewing sessions will give the total number of credits obtained at the end of the event.
- Wednesday, 10 May - 7 CME credits
- Thursday, 11 May - 7 CME credits
- Friday, 12 May - 4 CME credits
Participants from US and Canada
- American Medical Association (AMA) and non-AMA members alike will be able to convert a maximum of 18 hours of EACCME Credits to AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Through an agreement between the European Union of Medical Specialists and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. See information on the process to convert EACCME® credits to AMA credits.
- Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada. Live educational activities occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC® credits are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Should you need any additional information, please contact us
Certificate of Attendance
All delegates who took part in EACVI 2023 will receive a certificate of attendance.
Your Certificate will be available in your My ESC account from 31 May 2023.
(Go to congress history and select "Manage" to download the document)