Late-Breaking Science submissions results are now available
- 7 January: Late-Breaking Science submission deadline
- End of January: Late-Breaking Science submission results
- 10 February: Early registration fee deadline
Oral presentation: selected Late Breaking Science with content related to pre-arranged sessions of the Scientific Programme. A way to combine expert presentation and recent research on the topic. A perfect mix of original contributions and lectures.
Poster presentation: selected Late Breaking Science are selected in one of the 3 Poster sessions. It consist of a visual display of the research in the form of a poster – Presenters will have time to present during the coffee break session in front of an appreciative audience.
Late-Breaking Science Applications Formats
Basic and translational science hotline -Particularly important findings of new studies in basic and translational cardiovascular science
- Review the Late-Breaking Science submission rules and guidelines
- Consult the Topic list
- The online submission has been optimised for modern browsers - Browser configuration