EACVI – Best of Imaging 2020 online event, will offer a tailor-made programme for today’s cardiac imaging community, including:
- Advanced sessions on each imaging modality
- A patient-centric, multi-modality approach to early diagnosis and patient management
- The best of imaging, highlighting important recent developments
- Panel debates with experts commenting live on the presentations
- Presentation of all accepted abstracts
Access the Scientific Programme
Multi-Modality Imaging Sessions
These sessions are specifically designed to address clinical situations or diseases with multi-modalities imaging approach and emphasise on the patient’s journey from early diagnosis to patient management and outcomes.
These sessions are designed to provide an overview and update for each imaging modality. Speakers will be requested to discuss novelty and advanced imaging techniques for specific diseases and clinical situation.