Join us for the new EACVI 2023, onsite in Barcelona. This is the flagship congress on cardiovascular imaging, bringing together beginners and experts of all CVI techniques: echocardiography, cardiovascular magnetic resonance, nuclear cardiology and cardiac computed tomography.
The main theme of the congress is ‘Be at the heart of multi-modality imaging’
It will include presentations on:
Multimodality Imaging topics
- Essential multimodality imaging indications
- Which modality is the ischaemia king?
- Imaging the patient with pulmonary hypertension - case studies and lessons from the 2022 ESC/ERS Guidelines
- Evaluation of myocardial viability: fruitful or futile?
- Recent landmark papers in cardiovascular imaging
- The future of echocardiography: innovations, opportunities and challenges
- Meet the Experts : My Top 5 News Headlines in Echocardiography: the evolution of our understanding of heart disease
- Pitfalls in echocardiography
Cardiovascular magnetic resonance topics
- There is still a role for cardiovascular magnetic resonance in revascularisation following ISCHEMIA and REVIVED
- Guidelines on the diagnosis of chest pain by cardiovascular magnetic resonance (2021)
- Meet the Experts: Current and future applications of 4D flow cardiovascular magnetic resonance
Nuclear cardiology and cardiac computed tomography topics
- Tips and tricks from the experts for routine nuclear imaging
- Cardiac computed tomography: the game-changer
- CT and nuclear: ESC vs. ACC/AHA Guidelines on stable chest pain
Latest Science at the Heart of the Programme
We're excited that all abstracts and clinical cases will be presented onsite in Barcelona and available all year long on ESC 365, the cardiology knowledge hub. Come and meet the presenters and your peers from all over the world – and learn from innovative science!
The call for abstracts and the call for clinical cases are now closed. Results will be announced mid of February.