As a member of the Slovenian Society of Cardiology, you are automatically a member of the European Society of Cardiology and the ESC Community.
President: Prof. Zlatko Fras
Vice-Presidents: Prof. Andreja Sinkovič, Dr. Dragan Kovačić
Secretary: Saša Radelj
Number of members: 176
Year of Foundation: 1992
ESC Member since: 1993
The Slovenian Society of Cardiology represents the top of the profession in the field of cardiovascular medicine in Slovenia.
- Education and research in cardiovascular medicine
- Modern methods implementation, and leadership in clinical practice guidelines development
- International collaboration with experts and institutions; SSC was the founder of activities among cardiologists in the Alpe – Adria region
- Cardiology care organisation at the national level together with state health care authorities
- Partnership with scientific and non-governmental organizations
Slovenska Kardiologija is a Slovenian Society of Cardiology journal launched in 2004 with articles published in Slovenian.
Editor in chief: Zlatko FRAS