Come and find us at on the HFA Stand - an interactive place that allows direct contact with your peers, enabling enrolment in the HoT group and discussion of future activities.
HFA Career Café
2019 edition takes place during the Heart Failure 2019 congress in Athens.
HFA members under 40 can now sign up to meet experts in the field of heart failure.
Sunday 26 May: morning break 10:00-11:00
Sunday 26 May: afternoon break 15:45-16:30
Monday 27 May: afternoon break 15:45-16:30
"The HFA Career Café is a unique opportunity to meet experts in heart failure and to improve your career via their personal bits of advice. Having been participating in the HFA Career Café, I met Professor Theresa McDonagh, Professor Stefan Anker, and Professor Christopher Maack.
If you would like to feel the vivid scientific spirit and would like to chat with legends, apply for the next HFA Career Café! Great motivation is promised!"
Edit Gara (Hungary)
Apply before 5 May
A healthy event organized by the Heart Failure Specialists of Tomorrow (HoT). Last year, more than 150 nurses, students, scientists, physicians, relatives and many others interested in modern heart failure therapy met to participate in this guided walk in the streets of Paris. Therefore, many interesting conversations sparked about current heart failure treatments and innovations.
HF Travel Grant 2019
Don't miss this unique opportunity !
The Heart Failure Association Board reiterates its support to the Heart Failure Specialists of Tomorrow (HoT). To this end, the HoT Nucleus Committee is pleased to announce that 200 grants (400€ each, including free registration) will be distributed in order to attend HF Congress 2019. The call is now closed for 2019.
HF Travel Grant 2018 - Results
HoT Sessions at HF Congress 2018
- Revision and grading of clinical cases by senior faculty members and HoT members
- Organization and chairing of several clinical and translational research sessions at the congress
- Joint Heart Failure Specialists of Tomorrow (HoT) / Heart Imagers of Tomorrow (HIT) session on ‘Multimodality imaging in heart failure: already today, not tomorrow!’
- HoT session with basic scientists : l earn about different approaches to basic cardiovascular research
- Clinical challenging cases: Take the Wind Application with simulation of clinical cases
ESC 365 - Review HoT Sessions from HF Congress 2018
- Off the record sessions: Brauwald & Pfeffer (Sat 26), Casadei (Sun 27), Paulus (Mon 28) in the Hub
- Grand debate
- Planning a career in cardiovascular medecine Sat 26 in the Hub
- Guidelines in daily practice
- Young investigator awards: Clinical & Basic Science
- Clinical case corner
- Practical tutorials: Hands-on