EAPC Young Community Core Group - Apply now
The EAPC Young Community Core Group members are the voice of the EAPC Young Community within the Association and in their respective committees. They also assist the EAPC Young Community Board Representative in the definition and implementation of the EAPC Young Community Strategic plan and in the coordination of the EAPC Young Ambassadors Network.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who commit to promoting the EAPC Young Community and its activities, to facilitating the access of young physicians to international education and training opportunities offered by the EAPC and commit to attending regular meetings and videoconference.
EAPC Young Community Core Group Members should be able to:
- Attend and actively participate in regular EAPC YC Core Group conference calls (one every two months) and attend physical meetings (twice a year)
- Attend and actively participate in EAPC Committees meetings and conference calls (twice a year)
- Participate in the Young Community / EAPC activities at ESC Preventive Cardiology and/or ESC Congresses
- Participate in the setup and implementation of activities organized for the Young Community
- Contribute to the management and evaluation of the EAPC Young Ambassadors
By becoming a Member of the Core group, candidates will become a protagonist in the effort to link young members of the EAPC, offering them opportunities for professional and educational growth, gain visibility among their peers, meet with leading EAPC members and enhance their professional network.
6 Positions are open for the EAPC Young Community Core Group (1 per EAPC committee)
- Communication Committee
- Education Committee
- ESC Preventive Cardiology Congress Programme Committee
- Membership Committee
- Prevention Implementation Committee
- Research Committee
Who can apply?
Candidates must be:
- A healthcare professional
- Under the age of 40 at the time of the application
- EAPC member (Regular, Ivory, Silver, Gold)
- From an ESC Member Country (mailing address/place of work)
Please note that your application will be checked in order to verify that you comply with these eligibility criteria based on the information provided on your “MyESC” account.
Requirements & Application
Applications must be made online; please note that applications received by email will not be accepted. Applications will be reviewed by the EAPC Executive Officers.
The following information and documents will be required for the online application:
- Personal information: title, name, country, email address and career stage
- Motivation letter (including your past or present contribution to the EAPC and your potential experience in associations)
- Curriculum vitae
5 August 2020 - Deadline for applications
6-20 August 2020 - Candidates review & selection
28 August 2020 - Announcement of results