A strong community
The HFA community brings together physicians, nurses and allied professionals, all working in the field of heart failure.
- Exclusive access to the HFA Member Directory to contact any member of the association
- Networking opportunities during congresses
Heart Failure Congress
Benefit from a unique experience during the annual Heart Failure congress, where you can network with international peers.
- Savings on your registration fees
- Networking and career development events
ESC 365 - the cardiology knowledge hub
ESC 365 is the cardiology knowledge hub where you can find practice-changing science and educational resources whenever you want.
Year-long access to the following:
- Slides, videos and abstracts from past Heart Failure Congresses
- HFA Discoveries
- HFA webinars
HFA scientific publications include ESC Heart Failure, the open access journal of the association and the European Journal of Heart Failure (EJHF) dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in the field of heart failure management. It features reviews and editorials to improve the understanding, prevention, investigation and treatment of heart failure.
- Free online access to European Journal of Heart Failure via your My ESC account
- Discount on the printed version of EJHF
- Access to the HFA Compendium of Position Papers
Stay up to date with the latest science shared by experts in a one-hour, interactive session. Webinars provide ongoing education on topics related to cardiovascular care for healthcare professionals.
- Unlimited access to all HFA live and on-demand webinars
This certification is for professionals specialising in heart failure. It aims to assess the knowledge base for heart failure which is set out by the Specialist Heart Failure Curriculum.
- Savings on the registration fee for the certification exam
HFA Gold Members can apply to become a Fellow of the HFA (FHFA). The FHFA title is a recognition of your professional achievements, and is granted to heart failure specialists who have distinguished themselves in research, clinical care, teaching and training.
HFA Boards and Committees
HFA elections take place every two years.
- Voting rights (conditions apply)
- Only HFA Gold Members can apply for positions on the Board (conditions apply)
Did you know that as an HFA Member you are automatically a member of the ESC? This gives you even more privileges:
- Discounts on ESC journals, textbooks and handbooks
- Watch ESC webinars on general cardiology, both live and on-demand
- Access to the ESC Member Directory
Don't miss out!
Check the status of your HFA Membership in your My ESC Account to ensure your membership is always up to date.