Download the appropriate proposal form:
- Fill in the proposal form as requested and sign it
- Send the signed proposal form to email@example.com
- Once the proposal has been submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, a confirmation of receipt will be sent to you (within 72 hours)
- Your proposal is then reviewed by the committee (can take up to 6 weeks)
- Your proposal is then referred to the EHRA President and Executive Board for review (the Scientific Initiatives Committee Chair presents once a month all research proposals received)
- The committee will then provide feedback to the submitter (approx. 2 months after the proposal has been submitted)
The committee will provide you with the results of the review process together with additional details.
- Accepted for development to a full project
- More specific details needed to reach the decision
If the proposal has been accepted, further timelines will be agreed between the EHRA SIC and the submitter.
Among accepted proposals, EHRA may prioritize specific research topics according to its current agenda.
Before applying, please read carefully the ESC Privacy and Data Security Policy.